Microsoft PowerPoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://quennie20.forumotion.com

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint Empty How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint

Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:04 pm
Step 1. Click the picture that you want to remove the background from.

Step 2. Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Remove Background.

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint 910

If you do not see Remove Background or the Picture Tools tab, make sure that you have selected a picture. You may have to double-click the picture to select it and open the Format tab. (Also, this feature isn't available in PowerPoint 2007.)

Step 3.Click one of the handles on the marquee lines and then drag the line so that it contains the portion of the picture that you wish to keep and excludes most of the areas you wish to remove.

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint 1010

Step 4. If necessary, do one or both of the following:
○ To indicate which parts of the picture you do not want automatically removed, click Mark Areas to Keep.
○ To indicate which parts of the picture you do want removed in addition to those automatically marked, click Mark Areas to Remove.

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint 1110

Step 5. Click Keep Changes in the Close group.
zoella
zoella
Guru

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint Empty Re: How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:50 pm
What is the difference of manipulating image in powerpoint and manipulating image in Photoshop ?
sudouser
sudouser
Guru

How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint Empty Re: How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:28 pm
It seems that once you remove the background of an image, you can save it as a picture. But when I save it as a picture, the background is not transparent. It's a white background.
choiverano
Master

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:56 pm
Is it okay to use an image to narrate something through powerpoint?
choiverano
Master

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 pm
Some tips for me to create a great presentation
choiverano
Master

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:02 am
How do I manage my effects?
batman
batman
Guru

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:35 pm
sudouser wrote:It seems that once you remove the background of an image, you can save it as a picture. But when I save it as a picture, the background is not transparent. It's a white background.

maybe you didn't save it as png. bcuz in png the background is not visible.
batman
batman
Guru

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:37 pm
choiverano wrote:How do I manage my effects?

there's a lot of effects in powerpoint, what kind of effects do you want to manage?
batman
batman
Guru

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:41 pm
zoella wrote:What is the difference of manipulating image in powerpoint and manipulating image in Photoshop ?

in powerpoint editing image is very basic, while in photoshop it is more complicated and used by professionals
rj
Guru

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Does cropping the image from a background will affect the quality of the picture?
jeng
Guru

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:33 pm
rj wrote:Does cropping the image from a background will affect the quality of the picture?

I think, cropping image doesn't affect its quality.
jhella
Guru

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 pm
zoella wrote:What is the difference of manipulating image in powerpoint and manipulating image in Photoshop ?

sa powerpoint po halos lahat ng magagawa mo is more on basic lang kapag po sa photoshop pang expert na po
jhella
Guru

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 pm
jeng wrote:
rj wrote:Does cropping the image from a background will affect the quality of the picture?

I think, cropping image doesn't affect its quality.

it will affect the image if you resize it after cropping
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum