Microsoft PowerPoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lyka Janine Adap
Guru

Disable clicking to advance slides Empty Disable clicking to advance slides

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:10 pm
Disable clicking to advance slides

If you don’t want users to be able to click from slide to slide but only to use the navigation, you can turn off mouse clicking to go to the next slide. Here are the steps:

Go into Slide Sorter view (View> Slide Sorter).
Select all of the slides.
In PowerPoint 2010 and 2013, click the Transitions tab. (In PowerPoint 2007, click the Animations tab. In PowerPoint 2003, choose Slide Show> Slide Transition.) In the Advance Slide section, uncheck the On Mouse Click checkbox. (This is where you would add slide timing if you want the slides to advance automatically after a specific amount of time.)
Another thing you can do to disable clicking is to set the presentation to run in kiosk mode. This mode is specifically meant for self-running presentations (running in a kiosk or computer at a trade show or company lobby, for example). Go to Slide Show> Set Up Slide Show (or Set Up Show). In the Set Up Show dialog box, under Show Type, choose Browsed at a Kiosk (full screen) and click OK.
Haru
Haru
Guru

Disable clicking to advance slides Empty Re: Disable clicking to advance slides

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 pm
Could you please show some visual representation so that I could imagine it? Thank you!
jeng
Guru

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 pm
Haru wrote:Could you please show some visual representation so that I could imagine it? Thank you!

Yeah! I think it is more helpful if you can show some visual representation. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum