Microsoft PowerPoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://quennie20.forumotion.com

How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint Empty How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:55 pm
You can rotate a selected picture in any of the two ways mentioned below:

Step 1. You can click and drag the white rotation handle that you can see in the picture when selected.

How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint 410

Step 2. On the same Picture Tools menu, use the Rotate dropdown to rotate or flip an image.You can also Flip a picture, with the Flip Vertical and Flip Horizontal options. Think of these as "mirroring" an image. If you have backwards text in an image, you can use the flip command to correct it.

How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint 510
Haru
Haru
Guru

How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint Empty Re: How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:03 pm
I don't know where to ask this so I'm gonna ask it here since this part is also a part of image manipulation. How could I make the image move? For example, I want to make the image jump.
zoella
zoella
Guru

How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint Empty Re: How to Rotate an Image in PowerPoint

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Haru wrote:I don't know where to ask this so I'm gonna ask it here since this part is also a part of image manipulation. How could I make the image move? For example, I want to make the image jump.

in order to make the image jump you can add some animations and look for motion path. bounce
sudouser
sudouser
Guru

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:02 pm
zoella wrote:
Haru wrote:I don't know where to ask this so I'm gonna ask it here since this part is also a part of image manipulation. How could I make the image move? For example, I want to make the image jump.

in order to make the image jump you can add some animations and look for motion path. bounce

Could you show some sample please? If you don't mind?

choiverano
Master

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:01 am
Is there any options for us to make our image quality to be better?
choiverano
Master

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:02 am
Is there any tips to create a zoom effect in my presentation?
batman
batman
Guru

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:11 pm
choiverano wrote:Is there any tips to create a zoom effect in my presentation?

To add a Zoom, go to Insert > Zoom. To summarize the entire presentation on one slide, choose Summary Zoom. To show selected slides only, choose Slide Zoom. Lastly To show a single section only, choose Section Zoom
batman
batman
Guru

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:36 pm
sudouser wrote:
zoella wrote:

you can look for this video for some tips Laughing
jeng
Guru

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 pm
batman wrote:
sudouser wrote:
zoella wrote:

you can look for this video for some tips  Laughing  
It helps me a lot. Smile Thanks Wink
jhella
Guru

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm

very easy. use the animation and choose the motion path
jhella
Guru

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm
choiverano wrote:Is there any options for us to make our image quality to be better?

before adding images from your presentation, make sure to choose a photo that has high resolution.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum